This past year has been a good year. Lots of things to thank God for and lots to look forward to in 2009. Here are a few highlights of 2008 that come to mind:
- coming on staff with the ABBA Fund
- the great ABBA leadership team and Board God has brought together
- the godly families that we have had the privilege of helping by God’s grace
- the many stories of incredible faith and trust these families have shown – I wish I could share them all.
- Representing ABBA at the 2008 Desiring God Pastors Conference, the Summit IV, Providence Adoption Expo, Celebrate Adoption, and Together for Adoption
- the first Together for Adoption conference. We are planning for the 2009 Conference in Nashville, TN!
- the faith and testimony of the Chapman family as they experienced an incredible tragedy
- new church adoption funds
- new friends around the country
- a new baby (we adopted Micah Sixeight on April 30th, 2008)
- new LegacyChild memorial funds and families helped
There is much more that I could list but I will end here. I am off to spend the rest of the day with my family.
Have a wonderful and joy-filled New Years!