I meant to post this the other day but took it easy most of New Years holiday reading, playing with the kids, and hanging with Shawnda. It was much needed and refreshing!
Here are a few brief thoughts and dreams and prayers for the new year. I would love to hear yours.
- Pray more.
- Read more of the Word.
- Develop a deeper understanding of what it means to be adopted by the Father.
- Go on more dates with my girls and more “adventures” with my son.
- Deepen friendships.
- Watch more documentaries (any suggestions, we just watched Darfur Now the other day)
- Practice hospitality.
- Read more fiction (just read Peace Like a River and can’t recommend it highly enough!)
- Take more videos of my family.
- Play more guitar.
- Work as unto the Lord.
- Go through a study of Galatians with my wife.
- Go to a hockey game.