We are excited to announce a discount for all college students for our conference this fall.
We would love to see students from around the country converge on Franklin Oct 2-3 with a passion to give their lives to something bigger than themselves.
In many ways, college students have the most potential of anyone to make a difference in the lives of the fatherless:
- Summers free to spend serving in orphanages (come hear from some great organizations providing these kinds of opportunities)
- Freedom to follow God to the ends of the earth (hear about the mission of the church and the fatherless)
- More time free to serve in the church (hear from different organizations on how you can be a part of establishing an orphan care ministry in your church)
- Time to serve as a mentor to foster children (hear from foster care ministries around the country)
- Time to serve adoptive families
- Creativity and freedom to start new projects, ministries, businesses that will seek the good of the fatherless
- An early start on developing a Gospel-centered vision for how your future marriage and family will serve the fatherless
Contact us for a discounted rate today.
Oh, I so wish I lived closer!!! This all sounds amazing!!! I seriously just googled the driving time from Denton to Franklin and it is 11 hours…makes it a bit long for a weekend road trip 😦 Will you be recording it?