Some of our staff spent last week in Nashville exhibiting at the AACC World Conference with over 7,000 attendees promoting our Legacy Child ministry! It was a great week filled with lots of great conversations. Legacy Child has so much potential for families and adoption and I want to make sure I mention it periodically on the blog.
What is Legacy Child?
Many of us are looking for a meaningful way to create a living legacy in memory of a loved one. Legacy Child allows you to do that…many times over! We help you set up a perpetual fund to provide interest free loans to families who are desiring to adopt.
How It Works
- We set up a fund in your loved one’s name. You and others can then make tax deductible contributions into this fund. This can be a one time gift or you can continue to make periodic contributions to your loved one’s fund.
- You may also submit a photograph and brief biography to be added to our website.
- We allow you to choose the family who will benefit from your fund by selecting from our pre-approved families, or we can choose the family taking into consideration your specified preferences.
- As the initial family repays their loan and your fund is replenished, you can choose another family to help as your gifts keep on giving.
- Each approved adopting family will indicate the level of communication desired with the donor. You can choose a family that fits your level of communication desired.
For more information please visit our website and we’d love to talk.